Join the team at the Y for fun, active adventures for your young people these school holidays - October 3 to 14!
Bookings are now open.
Click here to book for an awesome school holiday adventure!
Adventures to Riverton and Omaui, excursions to 10 pin bowling, Jump n Fun and Queens Park, a disco in the dark, paper plane wars and the Great Y Egg Drop Challenge - so much fun in two weeks!
Why the Y?
- We provide all food (included in the price)
- We offer unique activities and adventures suitable for children aged 5 to 12 years
- We go exploring - adventures to Riverton and Omaui come at no extra cost to you
- We have a great mix of creative/arty activities and active, fun games – catered to different ages so everyone can join in and have fun
- We focus on FUN!
- We’re based at 77 Tay St, Invercargill - complete with a rock climbing and bouldering facility, what a spot!
- We are an official MSD accredited provider of Out of School Care and Recreation (OSCAR)
Join us for one day, or the whole lot - the choice is yours!
If you haven’t joined the fun at the Y before, you’ll need to sign up via the online system AimyPlus.
Or simply click here and follow the prompts!
What hours can my child attend?
We’re open from 7am to 6pm
Please note that on days with off-site excursions we’ll be out from 10am to 3pm, so on these days we can’t take drop-offs or pick-ups between these hours. Days with excursions will require a full day booking.
Is food provided?
Yes! All food is provided – morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
How much is it?
- $65 for a full day (5+ hours), includes all excursions and food
- $45 for a half day (0-5 hours), includes all food
Note: there is an additional $15 charge per child for Jump n Fun and an additional $10 charge per child for 10 pin bowling
Enrol for five days and get $25 off your total (applies to holiday programme only).
Plus there’s a 5% discount for two or more children.
WINZ subsidies are available - click here for information.
How do I enrol?
Sign up through our online system, Aimy Plus.
I’ve got more questions
Check out the FAQs or
Give us a call on 03 218 2989
Or come and see us at 77 Tay Street, Invercargill