Join the team at the Y for fun, active adventures for your young people these school holidays - April 20 to 29.
Why the Y?
- We provide all food (included in the price)
- We offer unique activities and adventures suitable for children aged 5 to 12 years
- We go exploring – to Omaui, Queens Park, Dolamore Park and more
- We have a great mix of creative/arty activities and active, fun games – catered to different ages so everyone can join in and have fun
- We focus on FUN!
- We’re based at 77 Tay St, Invercargill - complete with a rock climbing and bouldering facility, what a spot!
- We are an official MSD accredited provider of Out of School Care and Recreation (OSCAR)
If you haven’t joined the fun at the Y before, you’ll need to sign up via the online system AimyPlus.
If you need a hand, give us a call on
What hours can my child attend?
We’re open from 7am to 6pm
Please note that on days with off-site excursions we’ll be out from 10am to 3pm, so on these days we can’t take drop-offs or pick-ups between these hours. Days with excursions will require a full day booking.
Is food provided?
Yes! All food is provided – morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
How much is it?
- $65 for a full day (5+ hours), includes all excursions and food
- $45 for a half day (0-5 hours), includes all food
Enrol for five days and get $25 off your total (applies to holiday programme only).
Plus there’s a 5% discount for two or more children.
WINZ subsidies are available - click here for information.
How do I enrol?
Sign up through our online system, Aimy Plus.
I’ve got more questions
Check out the FAQs or
Give us a call on 03 218 2989
Or come and see us at 77 Tay Street, Invercargill