There are some fantastic health benefits to fasting and there are lots of different ways to fast and starvation is not one of them. This program covers 3 of the main ways to fast and helps you find the fasting programme that will work for you and your lifestyle.
“Out of all the 21 Day programmes I run this is my favourite. It’s simple to follow, easy to understand, no complicated recipes…just turn up find out what works for you, take what you like and leave the rest and watch as you see your body starts making the health and body aesthetics changes you want to see.” Dave Cheyne
According to Dr Jason Fong (Nephrologist in Canada) intermittent fasting can:
- Offer the body an ability to have a metabolic reset which can help the day to day function of cells, genes and hormones
- Help people lose weight and belly fat
- Reduce insulin resistance, thereby reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Help reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the body
- Assist with heart and brain health, potentially reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease
On the 21 day programme you will receive:
- Menus and recipes (if you want them)
- 3 health and wellness seminars to cover what you need to know about fasting and how fasting can help you achieve your desired health and body aesthetic goals
- If for some strange reason you are not a member of the YMCA we will also give you a one-month free pass to the gym with an exercise programme
This program is designed for those who are ready to make some easy changes to their life in order for them to start to experience the health and body aesthetics they desire
As with all of our 21 Day programmes you are welcome to a free 30 min consult to discuss if the programme is suitable for you.